Monday, September 8, 2008

GREEN CARPET AND GOLF CLUBS


For the Tiger Woods PGA Tour 09 World Premiere, I had a rare opportunity to talk with Tiger Woods’ golf coach, Hank Haney. Hank is also featured prominently in the game for when you need advice and he gave me some insight into how golf transitions into video games. Also, he gave me an update on Tiger’s condition and what we can expect from Tiger once he returns to PGA play.





In the evening hours that day, I had a chance to attend the actual premiere party for the game and get a hands on demo of it. I also would make a valiant effort to talk to Tiger himself and come up just a little short. Here is my experience at the Tiger Woods PGA Tour 09 Green Carpet Premiere Party and my review of Tiger Woods PGA Tour 09.





-Ray Carsillo

No comments: